Recall that Anambra State Gov-elect, Prof Charles Soludo released a full list of Anambra State Transition Committee on Thursday with Oby Ezekwesili as the chairman, earlier reported by Chrysora Media.
This list which lacked the involvement of top politicians in Anambra was rumoured to have been a strong evidence to prove that there is a serious fight between APGA, Obiano led administration and Gov-Elect Charles Soludo.
According to Anambra Political Analyst Eneh Victor, this fight is real and not a joke.
Eneh Victor who is the founder of AIF MEDIA used his facebook handle to give reasons why he believed that APGA and Obiano led administration are not comfortable with the Transition Committee constituted by Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo, Anambra state Gov-elect.
His post reads: Signs that both APGA and the outgoing administration are not comfortable with the list of the Transition Committee constituted by Prof Soludo and headed by Madam Due Process.
1. My friend Chinedum Onuegbu who is the SSA Media to the National Chairman of APGA did not report the list which Soludo media aide released this afternoon.
2. Machi Pius Igwe who is the chairman of Soludo TV crew but an Aguleri man attached to cabal did not also report it. When I checked his timeline, he was reporting of a pastor who was beaten to stupor by his church members.
3. Charles Ifeanyi Obi the SSA Media to Senator Victor Umeh has not also reported it. He is busy uploading pictures where Umeh was playing a table tennis.
4. My brother James Eze, the Chief Press Secretary to Gov Obiano has not praised the incoming for the list. He is in his wall uploading a picture (an art) of a lady with protruded ass.
5. Dominic Okagbue the SSA Media to Obidigwe reacted this way in his timeline. “Doing the right thing doesn’t automatically bring success but compromising ethics always leads to failure.”
6. Evang Chinedu Obigwe Akaekpuchionwa, the WhatsApp rabble rouser and Osodieme’s mouth piece seems to be disappointed since the list came out. He suddenly went dumb.
7. Amb Izuchukwu Adichie, founder Obiano in us has logged out from social media.
8. Ifeanyi Aniagoh is in his wall mocking those who pushed him away during the campaigns and asking his Digi followers to tag them.
Truly wahala dey. The fight is real.
BREAKING: Saraki Finally Declares Intention To run For President In 2023
Just In: Popular Senator Pulls Out Of Ekiti PDP Guber Primary Over Alleged Irregularities
BREAKING! Ekiti 2022: PDP Chieftains Exchange Blows Over Doctored Delegates List [Video]
JUST IN: Gov Buni Dismisses Viral APC Zoning List
Pastor Timi Adigun Breaks Silence On Sexually Abusing Juliana’s Sister
Just In: Former President, Goodluck Jonathan Agrees To Run For 2023 Presidency In APC
Maureen Badejo Enters 2022 With Fresh Trouble As MFM Austria Pastor Successfully Registers Judgement In Uk Court
BREAKING! Former Oyo Governor, Alao Akala Is Dead
BREAKING! CCTV Camera Exposes Ramon Adedoyin’s Involvement In Timothy Adegoke’s Death (VIDEO)
Behold The Newly Fulfilled 2022 Prophecies Of Primate Elijah Ayodele
Follow us on Twitter
News4 months ago
BREAKING! President Buhari To Appoint FFK As Minister, Clear His Corruption Charges
CRIME5 months ago
How Gunmen Broke Into Obasanjo’s Office, Kidnapped Three Top Officials
News4 months ago
Gunmen Kill Miyetti Allah Chairman Over Refusal To Give them N20 Million
News1 year ago
Sunday Igboho Makes Another Shocking Revelation Of What He Saw In Fulani Leader’s Compound
CRIME11 months ago
‘Sort Yourself Out With EFCC’ – Afenifere Disowns Tinubu
News4 months ago
APC Governors Give FFK 12 Requirements To Meet Before Accepting Him (SEE FULL LIST)
Entertainment5 months ago
Dirty Secret Of How Psquare’s Paul Okoye Affairs With House Maid Wrecked His Marriage
News5 months ago
BREAKING! Bandits Open Fire On Military Aircraft Searching For Major Kidnaped At Defence Academy