Connect with us

News

BREAKING: Three-Storey Building On Fire In Lagos ( VIDEO)

Published

on

By

 

 

Trixx NG reports a three-storey building has gone up in flames on New year’s day after suspected electrical appliances exploded shortly after power supply was restored to the building.

The building is located at Onadeko street, off Anjorin Street, Lawanson in Surulere, Lagos State.

 

Watch video here

Advertisement
Advertisement add

Trixx TV

Archives

Advertisement add

Follow us on Twitter

Trending

Translate »