Connect with us

Business

Synagogue Church Confirms Fire Incident, Reveals What Caused It (VIDEO)

Published

on

 

TRIXX NG reports that the synagogue church of all nations (SCOAN) has confirmed the fire incident that was reported in the late hours of yesterday.

This medium reported that the fire incident started shortly after the candlelight procession at the prayer mountain.

According to the church, the fire incident started as a result of an electrical fault but was quickly quenched by the members of the church

”OFFICIAL STATEMENT:

In the late evening of Monday 5th July 2021, there was a minor electrical fire incident at a store house within The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) complex. The incident was quickly brought under control without any injuries.

As part of the preparedness for the weeklong services celebrating the life and legacy of Prophet TB Joshua, The SCOAN has worked closely with relevant government agencies including the Lagos State Fire Services, whose members were on ground at the time of the incident.

We thank God for His continued protection. We assure the general public that there is no cause for alarm and the services celebrating the life and legacy of Prophet TB Joshua will continue as scheduled.

“Nothing outside God’s control can happen to His children.” – TB Joshua

VIDEO

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Ad

Advertisement add

Trixx TV

Archives

Advertisement add

Follow us on Twitter

Trending

Translate »